A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I just purchased an am2 x2 4000 at zipzoom for 198.00. It will be here tomorrow. I was shocked when I saw the price of the same cpu at newegg for 415.00. :eek:
Maybe someone can help. Running WXP 64 and have problem playing anykind of video. Running AMD 64X2 3800 and a BFG 6600GT video card. Doesn't matter wether it's web video, DVD, home mpeg video system hangs up then screen starts going in an out until I finally have to reset system to get out of...
Thanks for the replies. I went to MSI and updated the bios from there and then rebooted. When it came back up, I got video post and then the system power down. At that point, I reset CMOS and then rebooted. I have experienced the same problems since.
Currently running an AMD 64 3200 processor on an MSI K8n Neo with 1G Corsair RAM a 74g WD RAPTOR DRIVE AND A BFG 6600GT OC. THE PROBLEM IS THIS, WENT TO UPDATE BIOS VIA ONLINE MSI SITE AND WENT TO REBOOT SYSTEM AND GET VIDEO POST THEN SYSTEM POWERS DOWN. WHAT'S UP WITH THIS? I THOUGHT IT WAS...