• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Jramirez728

  1. J

    FS: Coolermaster 830

    Please remove add. I sold the case. Thanks. Jason
  2. J

    Nintendo Wii Bundle w/receipt $435/obo

    I am selling a Nintendo Wii bundle with included receipt and 19 months of Warranty left. I purchased the system new from Walmart on 9/5/07 and still have receipt. I will transfer the warranty to the new owner so they can take advantage of the 19 remaining months of warranty (if needed). Why...
  3. J

    FS: Coolermaster 830

    bump
  4. J

    FS: Coolermaster 830

    bump
  5. J

    WTB - Case, hard drives

    ygpm... jason
  6. J

    FS: Coolermaster 830

    For sale is a Cooler Master Stacker 830 case with 4 blue LED case fans. I used it for about 8 months and decided to opt for a different style. Case is way too loud for my liking...I went with the Antec P182. My loss is your gain. Case has a minor scrapes from being moved, but those are only...
  7. J

    FS: ATI 9800 Pro

    bump
  8. J

    WTB/WTTF: Random bits and pieces

    Pm'd you, bump
  9. J

    FS: ATI 9800 Pro

    SOLD - Delete Thread Please
Back
Top