• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jordan12

  1. J

    Windows 11 26H2

    Can't tell a damn difference at all.
  2. J

    Do you use Light mode or Dark mode?

    No sane person uses anything but dark mode
  3. J

    Storage Prices

    So the drives at 22TB at $229 early last year was a deal? I just looked and they are now $600 bucks each. WTF?
  4. J

    How AI will fail

    I would love AI to fail. I use it, but I really feel it is a determinent to the world.
  5. J

    Any info on Windows 12?

    Could I have a list of these settings?
  6. J

    Anyone have ideas where to buy NAS Drives?

    And they honor said warranty as well. Never had issues getting my drives replaced from them.
  7. J

    Anyone have ideas where to buy NAS Drives?

    GoHardDrive.com That is where I get all my drives now.
  8. J

    Is there an online service for backing up a NAS?

    Is there an online service for backing up a NAS with 60TB of data or am I asking too much? Seems like it might be cheaper to buy a second NAS and back it up that way?
  9. J

    Warm Seagate Iron Wolf pro 28tb $549 - $609

    I usually just go to GoHarddrive.com for my stuff. And they are way more expensive as well. its crazy
  10. J

    Warm Seagate Iron Wolf pro 28tb $549 - $609

    I paid $1839 for eight 22TB Enterprise drives. Same drive now is $489 each. That is insane. AI really ruins anything.
  11. J

    SOLD: UGREEN DXP8800 8-bay NAS

    I have this specific model of NAS and it really is fantastic. The OS is really coming into its own, and usually get some nice updates every month. The Hardware is also very very good. A very capable device.
  12. J

    First Ram and NAND, now spinning rust the next victim of AI

    I paid $180 per 22TB drive last year. I just checked and looking now, the same drive is now $399!! That is freaking crazy.
  13. J

    Help me please understand this weird network situation

    I found my mistake. Forgot to plug the other end of the cable to my other 10GB port on my router. Geez. I can be such an idiot.
  14. J

    Honest review of UGREEN DPX4800+ NAS ?

    I have the Ugreen DXP8800 Plus. Running Raid 6 with 8X22TB drives. Way fast and very easy to set up. The OS on it is still developing, so it doesnt have a shit ton of APP support without using Docker. But for a prebuilt NAS, the hardware is fantastic for the price. You will not regret it.
Back
Top