A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I've been using Newegg for the past couple of years, even got the 1 year Premier service (free with 100$ gift card from Groupon). Haven't had any issue with their service or customer support. One package did not get to me even though DHL tracking showed it as "delivered to front door". A quick...
1.) Yes - I bought a NZXT Kraken G10, but unfortunately botched the install when I decided to cut the bracket to force something to fit. (Never a good idea to work on your PC drunk).
2.) Yes - see above for reason.
I wouldn't say it's more of Sony's decision rather than the individual movie theatres. A lot of theatres decided to cancel their viewings after the threats, and this in turn caused a cascade effect which Sony had to respond to.
I was at the mall to take a look at the new droid turbo phone, and there were definitely long lines at the Microsoft Store in the Bellevue Square mall on the launch day. Then again, this is in msft county.
Ended up picking one up myself after a 30 minute line. Pretty pleased with it so far.
I'm curious if anyone here has successfully managed to buy this device without a Verizon plan/contract and used it on Tmo/ATT?
Walked into a Verizon store yesterday and attempted to purchase the device outright at the retail price ($599/$649), but they wouldn't sell it to me without activating...
You can pick up a non-reference cooled 290 for ~$360 after rebate. Better route to go over the gtx770, imo.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125505
It'll be interesting to see how the pricing for the GPE S4 and HTC One will play out since these are still the "flagship" phones on network carriers.
I'm not convinced the price drops will come if it means the unlocked devices will cost cheaper than their locked counterpart on contract.