Recent content by johnnycasaba

  1. J

    Buyer has not picked up Package, nor responds to Pms.

    Postal employee here, I would not worry. SOP is to hold the package 10 days before being returned if not picked up. Give him some more time.
  2. J

    USPS screw up my package, what should i do

    USPS employee here, just want to state that Media Mail and Parcel Post are cheaper for a reason, they are the slowest ways to ship. Priority Mail gets preference over the others when packages are to be delivered. Just an FYI.
  3. J

    WTB:Vista

    Check out this post in the hot deals forum: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1212925
  4. J

    WTB Antec 900

    YHPM.
  5. J

    heatware

    LOL, boy what a jacka$$ you are. I'm thinking the guy who I left the feedback for cares, it has the wrong year, he doesn't have much recent heat and it would be nice if it was correct.
  6. J

    heatware

    Yup, been waiting 3 weeks now for a simple date fix on a transaction.
  7. J

    Warm Antec Smartpower 500W PSU $55-Staples

    I am a member of the SP500 RMA club, my first one lasted about 6 months, the replacement is still going strong at almost the 9 month mark.
  8. J

    IHS removal without telling the buyer

    Well maybe he generated the tracker the night before shipping and dropped it off at the PO the next day, but no communication is a bad sign. I hope you get your money back from this guy regardless if you do get a working processor.
  9. J

    IHS removal without telling the buyer

    Did he give you a DC#?
  10. J

    IHS removal without telling the buyer

    Doesn't look good, he edited his FS thread when shown this thread. I love his response. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1179793&page=3
  11. J

    WTB: AGP/PCI-E video, A64, PSU

    YHPM on power supply.
  12. J

    Fs: Dell 1907Fp

    Nice price, if I didn't have one in front of me, I'd buy it.
  13. J

    eVGA 7600GT CO 256MB PCI-E Video Card

    Bump for a price drop.
Back
Top