Recent content by john510

  1. J

    Whats going bad on my computer ? help

    Im very familiar with computers and have made septate partitions but after time they got mixed thru, I made plenty of image copies but those wont do me any good since I will most likely migrate to windows 7
  2. J

    Whats going bad on my computer ? help

    Yeah I did all the cleanups and defrags,,, think Im getting to much junk on my drive,,, damn means a whole weekend of putting things back,, oh well think while im at it I pop in that new larger harddrive thanks
  3. J

    What will export mail settings ?

    What can I use that will export my outlook express settings for mail accounts to the new windows mail for windows 7? is there such a animal?
  4. J

    Whats going bad on my computer ? help

    I reinstalled NET frame and it seems to be faster now..Hmmm Seems to only happen when I was opening anew program or new webpage from the start once I was on the web page no problem It has been a long time since i did a format on it , maybe it time..
  5. J

    Whats going bad on my computer ? help

    Pentium 4 CPU 3.20 GHZ 3 GIG of RAM oh and windows XP
  6. J

    Whats going bad on my computer ? help

    I have a dell desktop 8400 recently I replaced the battery inside and the power supply because it didn't want to power up. Its running ok but noticed every so often when I click on something the RESPONSE time is slow like almost 1-4 seconds, it was never like that, sometimes its ok but recently...
Back
Top