• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by John S

  1. J

    Free 240GB SATA 2.5" SSD for new customers @ Microcenter

    Did you get a replacement?
  2. J

    Reboot disabling 3rd party apps

    Every time I reboot my tablet it disables my 3rd party app settings. Is there a way to prevent this from disabling all the time? thx
  3. J

    Notification bar height

    I am looking for a way for increasing the notification bar height for my dragon touch x10 tablet. Any ideas on how i can accomplish this? An app or whatever. thx
  4. J

    Movie to SD card or USB flash drive.

    Hi, I bought the following portable dvd player: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L8RH6VW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I would like to play any movie format downloaded on my PC and place it on a USB flash drive or on a SD card. I know i cant just copy and paste videos...
  5. J

    Back up apps

    There are some apps it will not backup so beware.
  6. J

    911 app

    Sorry... android.
  7. J

    911 app

    Does anyone know of a 911 app in which all I would have to do is push on it and it calls 911 right away? thx
  8. J

    email app query

    If I installed 2 different email apps with the same email address, will they interfere with each other? I am trying to find out which app I prefer. thx
  9. J

    Helium

    I have 5 apps that say I want to backup using helium but I am not sure how to do it. They are MY MAIL, NINE EMAIL, NOVA LAUNCHER, SOSMATE and YAHOO WEATHER. Does anyone know how to add these apps to the backup? thx
  10. J

    Non-removable batteries

    Is it a good idea to buy a mobile phone that has a non removable battery? if yes, is it easy to replace it myself, even though, LG says it will be tough to do? The phone is a LG stylo 4? With minimal to avg usage of email, text, browsing the internet, what is the lifespan of a non-removable...
  11. J

    Phone opinions wanted plz

    Can I get some opinions on the phone carrier metropcs around Ma. plz? The reception, using it in a basement...etc. thx
  12. J

    Phone opinions wanted plz

    If you were going to buy one of these phones which would it be based on quality? Plz select best to worst out of all three. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078K8GTR7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1...
  13. J

    Cricket wireless store

    Has anyone bought a phone from one of there stores? If yes, what is your opinion of it? For instance, I bought a phone from amazon, which came in a cricket box, to see if I would like it. Is there any difference in quality buying it from the store or is it the same. Brand is LG.
  14. J

    Slippery phone case

    Do you guys think this will work if I put it on the back of the phone for a better grip? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Sticky-Pad-Anti-Slip-Mat-Gel-Dash-Car-Mount-Holder-For-iPhone-XS-XS-Max-XR/302500475251?epid=1663107234&hash=item466e6ef173:m:mEmOg0EfKsKl-IQ4nhcmo5w:rk:21:pf:0
Back
Top