• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by jinderb

  1. J

    Raid Schmaid ???

    Check this out:Raid Help and [H]ardocp
  2. J

    the upcomming A8N32-SLI Deluxe

    On the 15th.
  3. J

    the upcomming A8N32-SLI Deluxe

    That's exactly my point. Not only for memory, but for the board also. You say you like the Premium better. But how are you comparing it? I mean, with only one review and specs from ASUS you can't really judge it yet(fully).If the only thing is that the Premium has more SATA ports then yeah. But...
  4. J

    the upcomming A8N32-SLI Deluxe

    So, is this new board going to be worth the xtra $60? Is there going to be a "Premium" version or different revisions in near future? Should I wait? Not sure I want to be a ginny pig for a brand new board with only 1 review on it. I know ASUS is a great man. But there is always quirks with...
  5. J

    $2000 Budget Help!!

    Just got home from work and opened my monitor. OMG!!! :eek: :eek: This is an awesome monitor for the price!(even w/o mib) Thanx scOOter! I CAN SEEEE!!!
  6. J

    $2000 Budget Help!!

    Well, too late, I ordered the PC-60B case from Newegg just about 5mins. ago. I liked the extra fan and tunnel for cpu! Looks like it's the standard configuration on left side of case.
  7. J

    A8N32-SLI IN A V-1000 LIan-LI CASE

    Never mind. I was able to cancel this case order. THANKS for the help. Sorry to have wasted everyones time on this!!
  8. J

    $2000 Budget Help!!

    Yes, sorry, typing mistake. :D Just wondering. Nice looking case, though.
  9. J

    the upcomming A8N32-SLI Deluxe

    This might be a dumb ?. But I hope the memory is available the same day. I know they said both the mobo and memory are going to be released together...... Corsair XMS-3500LL PRO
  10. J

    the upcomming A8N32-SLI Deluxe

    I hope this board performs better than this A8N32-SLI I know there are other features with this board, but the whole point I see with it is that you have true x16 pci instead of x8. :confused:
  11. J

    $2000 Budget Help!!

    ALRIGHT!!! I was able to cancel the order! :D :D Thanks for all the help! Will check them out. Is Thermaltek a good case?
  12. J

    A8N32-SLI IN A V-1000 LIan-LI CASE

    I was just reading about this cooler. Sounds like it'll do the trick. Now, if I do this, Do I have to have 2 Fans?
  13. J

    $2000 Budget Help!!

    Hey, I think I have a chance that my case hasn't shipped yet! Have to call at 10:00. Will find out. If I can cancel, what other case suggestions.
  14. J

    $2000 Budget Help!!

    I went ahead a made a new thread on this since this is going to get technical. And it is getting away(a little) from my original topic. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=960404
  15. J

    A8N32-SLI IN A V-1000 LIan-LI CASE

    Remedy 3 sounds good to me. :confused: :confused: I assume this is all trial and error. But how qill I know if I have the proper cooling for the chipset? Does the board have a temp monitor for the chipset? Or will I have to have a install one ?
Back
Top