• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jhelmer25

  1. J

    What is lacking with this PSU?

    Thanks everyone for your help. I'll continue using the HX750 (since i have a spare) and ship the other one back for a refund.
  2. J

    What is lacking with this PSU?

    @Zero82z- Thanks a ton for your support. Do other people agree with what Zero82z is saying?
  3. J

    What is lacking with this PSU?

    By the way - I really appreciate everyone's quick responses. I want to get all my opticals and case fans hooked back up again, but i'm afraid to do so until you guys verify that the PSU is adequate, and I just had a defective one.
  4. J

    What is lacking with this PSU?

    OK, so what I am hearing is that the PSU make/model & ratings are adequate, but it is likely that I received a defective model. I hear great things about CORSAIR - I have a backup of the exact same PSU, so I will use it if the community agrees that it is sufficient to supply all of my...
  5. J

    What is lacking with this PSU?

    Hello, everyone. I recently built a powerful computer with the following hardware: Power: Corsair CMPSU-750HX 750-watt silver certified Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K, overclocked to 4.4GHz stable for 24/7 use Cooler: Zalman CNPX11S Fans: - Four (4x) COOLER...
Back
Top