Recent content by Jetster735180

  1. J

    Official Hard|Gaming Servers

    Added servers to favorites. Thx
  2. J

    Help with my new build

    A mixture of N*C*I*X and CanadaComputer
  3. J

    Help with my new build

    From ++++.com Intel Core i5-2500k is 214.99$ ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Z68 199,99$ (is there anything better for gaming ?) DDR3 1333 2x4GB is same price as the 1600 2x4GB around 50$ Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus is 24,99$ ( that was y first choice) Crucial M4 Micron C400 SSD 256GB 384,99$ or Crucial M4...
  4. J

    ASUS Crosshair V Formula AMD AM3+ Motherboard Review @ [H]

    There is a issue with SAT3 Sandforce based SSDs and the AMD Chipset when in raid. There are multiple threads about it on the OCZ forums.
  5. J

    Help with my new build

    I haven't had a major upgrade on my gaming rig since 2007, except for a ATI 4870X2 in 2008. Ive decided to build my self a new PC. I have been looking up parts for the last week, here is what I think is best for me. ********************************************* CPU: AMD FX8120 (if price...
Back
Top