• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Jensen

  1. J

    2405 mouse cursor lag

    This issue has nothing to do with Flash. There is a bit over 3/100 of a second lag at any resolution. There is no way to get it lower. It is much worse with Composite input.... I don't know about Component. (my issue with Flash is that 100FPS movies don't run at 100 FPS inside the...
  2. J

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    I tested it with firefox and IE... both dispalyed it slower than in the Flash application
  3. J

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    for some reason, the SWF file is always slower in a browser than in the Macromedia Flash application.... I get a bit more than three frames of lag....
  4. J

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    Tony... Here is the same program but with 3 identical counters http://webpages.charter.net/shadowfax1/counter2.html That should make it much easier for you. If you open the SWF file directly, you can scale it to any size... http://webpages.charter.net/shadowfax1/counter2.swf
  5. J

    LCD Lag tester

    Hmm.... the counter runs slower in a browser than in the Flash application....
  6. J

    ANOTHER defective dell 2405fpw.. what now?

    Are you running in DVI mode? I connected my 2405 to my notebook with D-sub, and got some flashing lines... the notebook probably can't handle the display...
  7. J

    LCD Lag tester

    I made a simple counter in flash.... It increases the count by one every 1/100 of a second. It will not sychronize with the refresh, of course, so it needs to be tested several times for accuracy. Set two monitors in Clone Mode, run the flash counter, then take a picture of both screens at...
  8. J

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    I posted it on the last page, but here it is again: http://webpages.charter.net/shadowfax1/counter.html
  9. J

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    I get about a frame more of lag with D-sub.... I'd like to see someone with dual dvi monitors to test my program (one of them not the 2405)
  10. J

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    Lag test: http://webpages.charter.net/shadowfax1/counter.html This program may have some tearing issues.... I can't guarentee that it is 100% accurate.
  11. J

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    DVI I'll try again in the morning with D-Sub. Composite is worse than DVI though.
  12. J

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    I made a small program in Flash that displays a number that increases by one every 1/60 of a second I put my CRT and my new 2405 LCD in clone mode, and I took this picture:
  13. J

    So hows the dell 24" monitor?

    The monitor looks quite good overall, but there are a few things that annoy me. There is a 2-3 frame delay between input and display. I put my monitor in clone mode with a my previous monitor, a CRT, and when playing games, the CRT displayed the image first. There is also some blur, of...
  14. J

    Test image for 2405

  15. J

    Test image for 2405

    Ok, I think it looks better than mine.... I've purchased the 2045, but I'm worried that I may not like it, as I don't like the other 2 LCDs I've tried.
Back
Top