• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Jenglot

  1. J

    Mushkin on Maximus Formula...

    What I expect is the Mushkin can go stable at 3.4Ghz or even better... but what is the possibility of it unable to reach 3.4Ghz...?
  2. J

    Mushkin on Maximus Formula...

    I have a stable OC with Q6600 GO, Maximus Formula with default BIOS with 2Gb HyperX DDR1066 to 3.4Ghz / FSB 377 with default memory timing 5-5-5-5-16. Now I'm planning to upgrade to 4Gb with MUSHKIN XP2-6400, Product Code: 996580, so the question is could this upgrade performs as par or even...
  3. J

    One more question about....RAM

    Opps sorry my bad... what I meant was the transition between areas, like you're running then this minor lag happen where you could see the HD LED blinking for a sec, running smooth again then it happen again..
  4. J

    One more question about....RAM

    What do you mean by slow down...? As stated mobo is Asus Maximus Formula & Gigabyte 4870x2 & 500Gb/320G/120G SATA.
  5. J

    One more question about....RAM

    I've successfully OC my Q6600 on ASUS Maximus Formula to 3.4Ghz with 2Gb of DDR1066, it could be more but I spend more on game instead of tweaking :p [FSB 377 & with it the RAM seems to run DDR755] & last two weeks I upgraded to Vista32 Ultimate. In games I've noticed a slow down between...
Back
Top