• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by jeg20029

  1. J

    Best cooling solution for i9-9900K

    My max temps are 85-93 still and by benchmarking I meant that I ran the cpu at 100% using cinebench
  2. J

    Best cooling solution for i9-9900K

    So by playing around with that, I managed to get to idle around 35-40 c is that still considered too high. If so I have basically tried everything that 360mm aio do you think I should go for?
  3. J

    Best cooling solution for i9-9900K

    yes I did lol
  4. J

    Best cooling solution for i9-9900K

    alright I will redo it as it is still using the pre-applied thermal paste that came with the cooler
  5. J

    Best cooling solution for i9-9900K

    I did some more digging around my pc and found that I didn't plug in one of the 8 pin CPU connectors as my motherboard the aurous z390 master has two 8-pin connectors. I turned it back on and now it is idling at around 50 still but the max temp that it hit this time was the high 70s to mid-80s...
  6. J

    Best cooling solution for i9-9900K

    The pump speed is set to the extreme on the icue software with the fans on the quiet mode I am using the ML 140 fans that came with the cooler I most likely switch them out for some noctua fans. Since the temps for an i9 are like that I will most likely change the fans and keep the cooler. I had...
  7. J

    Best cooling solution for i9-9900K

    Thank you for your response, So the AVX offset that I am currently on is 0. I had it at -3 but the cpu was not hitting 5GHZ. In fact, it was a little bit lower than the factory turbo speed. If I were to get a 360mm cooler which cooler do you think is optimal for quiet but cool performance? thanks
  8. J

    Best cooling solution for i9-9900K

    Hello, I am looking for a new cooler as my cooler that I have right now is not doing the job. My cpu is OC @ 5GHZ @ 1.3 volts and temps when benchmarking are 95+ degrees. At idle it's anywhere from 55-60 degrees. The cooler that I have right now is the H115i pro platinum from Corsair. Will a...
Back
Top