Recent content by JDyson209

  1. J

    SATA 3.0 or 1.5

    MY MB has SATA 1.5 ports can I use a 3.0 SATA HD?
  2. J

    AMD 64 atholn 3400+ HELP

    Ok I have an AMD 64 atholn 3400+ on a gigabyte ga-k8vm800m MB. When I try to increase the FBS past 212 my computer will not load past the XP loading screen. what should i do? At idel my temp is only 35c
  3. J

    Widows dosent see usb adapter

    Im trying to set up a friends wierles network and after i install the drivers for the D-link WUA 2340 windows acts like it dosent see is there is a yellow ! next to it in the divice manger. Ive also tryed other brands too. Its in a gateway gx7022e with xp media center WE.
  4. J

    I fixed it

    WOW what dose that mean how do i fix. is it ok to run with AGP write and read off?
  5. J

    I fixed it

    Ok im the guy that posted : Ok, so ive had my ATI 2006 ED. agp for about a month now. ive tryed every thing But when ever i play a game quake 3 or 4 it locks up and i get a msg that says that grafix card quit resonding. I have a nice 520 wat PSU. do you think it my Gigabyte K8vm800m MB (via...
  6. J

    Need some help!!!

    If you think I sould get a new MB what should i getr for my amd 64 3400+
  7. J

    Need some help!!!

    Ok, so ive had my ATI 2006 ED. agp for about a month now. ive tryed every thing But when ever i play a game quake 3 or 4 it locks up and i get a msg that says that grafix card quit resonding. I have a nice 520 wat PSU. do you think it my Gigabyte K8vm800m MB (via k8m800).???
  8. J

    Problems with all-in-wornder 2006

    I just got a ATI All-in 9600 2006 ED. And when i paly Quake 3 or quake 4 it locks up (sounds like a CD skiping with a frozz screen then restarts) and I get a msg that says the grfix acrl. quit resonding. I have a AMD 64 3400+ on a Gigabyte gb-k8vm800m MB with 1 gig of ram. What could be the...
  9. J

    Problems with all-in-wornder 2006

    Yes the AGP one
  10. J

    Problems with all-in-wornder 2006

    I just got a ATI All-in 9600 2006 ED. And when i paly Quake 3 it locks up and I get a msg that says the grfix acrl. quit resonding. I have a AMD 64 3400+ on a Gigabyte gb-k8vm800m MB with 1 gig of ram. What could be the problem?
  11. J

    Im in love!!!

    I just insalled my ASUS X-Mars and over clocked my AMD Sempron 2800+ to 2.1 ghz and im idle at 21 c. how hot is to hot for the sempron and how much more over clocking should i do?
  12. J

    How hot is too hot whats your temp?

    Just want to know how hot is to hot. Thax
  13. J

    Will this work with my Sempron 2800+

    Will this work with my Sempron 2800+ (754) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835118118 OR this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835193002
Back
Top