Recent content by jbruneau

  1. J

    6600 good?

    I went for the 6600GT over the 6600 (even if the GT only has 128MB memory)! Main reason being that the 6600GT carries 1.5ns GDDR3 and the 6600 only normal DDR, and the 6600GT is clocked higher as well ;). Not that much more expensive for the GT, and it makes all the difference in the world!
  2. J

    Random Reboot problem. Graphics drivers related?

    What are some other specs of your system?? In particular, I'm interested in your PSU and RAM??
  3. J

    Which do you Prefer? Nvidia or ATi

    I am a DIE HARD nVidia fan!! I've never owned an ATI.. I got put off in their first lines of cards (the rage, xpert, etc).. I had the GF2 MX440, then the GF3 ti 200, and the FX5600 cards and loved it (I heard all of the problems with the FX, but never experienced them).. Now I've got the...
Back
Top