• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jbltecnicspro

  1. J

    Sega Arcade Games

    Yes - exactly what you said. :).
  2. J

    Sega Arcade Games

    This is just a rant. Some of the best arcade games in the 80s and 90s were made by Sega. Daytona USA, Daytona USA 2, Outrun, Turbo Outrunners (or whatever the sequel was called). Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder. And some of their very finest games have never seen a release outside the...
  3. J

    All Sold Acer Nitro V 15.6” gaming laptop $450 shipped. Cooler bundle $80

    I feel that. Same here. Looks like a good deal.
  4. J

    Flock cameras are tracking people as well as cars

    If that has any remote truth then I don't even know how to feel about this. On one hand, they promote low-trust society because let's be honest - we don't have to live like this. On the other hand, we have had tons of missing people for years and years and years; and stopping / slowing that...
  5. J

    Golden gate

    Boooo. Another reason I'm skittish about updating. But I honestly don't expect Apple to relent. The only time they relent is when it's increasing customer costs (relenting to the "new" DRAM prices - what's the over/under that if prices actually go down, Apple will lower the prices...
  6. J

    Golden gate

    Who's updated? What are your experiences? I'm holding off for now. I have a MacBook Air M1 16GB/512GB model. Should handle it fine but I like to wait a minor release bump before getting the next OS. I also read that I have to download 17GB for Apple Intelligence - something that I have no...
  7. J

    Anyone a gambler? Konica Minolta 2300dl new in box. Made circa 2004 (that's when I got mine)

    Cause Konica Minolta. Except good luck finding replacement toner for it, and drums, and then.... and then....
  8. J

    TCL Ink Jet printed OLED monitors

    I hate how China is the one bringing us the goods. But fuck it, if no one else will...
  9. J

    Apple Unveils iPhone Duo, Foldable iPhone, iPhone 18 Pro and iPhone 18 Pro Max

    Same. I'll still keep using my iPhone mini. Come on Apple, give me a smaller smart phone.
  10. J

    Apple Unveils iPhone Duo, Foldable iPhone, iPhone 18 Pro and iPhone 18 Pro Max

    Looks like the MacBook Neo will finally get 12 GB of RAM on the next model.
  11. J

    AMD Claims Arm ISA Doesn't Offer Efficiency Advantage Over x86

    Did you really take that post seriously? I didn't know about the Z80's relationship to 8080 though. :)
  12. J

    AMD Claims Arm ISA Doesn't Offer Efficiency Advantage Over x86

    As far as I'm concerned, ARM is the best. Cause it was in Gameboy Advance. Fuck all you haters.
  13. J

    Apple intros MacBook Neo: $599 with an iPhone chip

    Air. I don't need it to be a cruncher. I got a hell of a deal on it. 16GB / 512GB SSD.
  14. J

    Apple intros MacBook Neo: $599 with an iPhone chip

    Wait, so it's worse than the MacBook Air? My M1 never gets hot, as far as I can tell. Ugh.
  15. J

    Grand Theft Auto VI

    Those characters had writers who were actually good at their craft. These writers want us to know what sequins are.
Back
Top