Recent content by Jar

  1. J

    LF Advice on New Fans and Controller

    deleted
  2. J

    Need advice from current and former Deathadder owners

    I had to do the same to this one as well--I thought the scraping was a defect that was since corrected? I nearly pulled the trigger on a new Steelseries Sensei (with the 40% off code), but I have recently read an overwhelming amount of negative feedback concerning Steelseries' quality...
  3. J

    Need advice from current and former Deathadder owners

    My Razer Deathadder 1800dpi of 5+ years has started to malfunction, so I am now in the market for a new mouse. In my situation, would you purchase another Deathadder, or switch to another model/brand? My budget is $100.
  4. J

    Requesting Suggestions for GPU Upgrade

    No, the Windows 7 upgrade isn't part of the budget. The $350 is completely for the new video card.
  5. J

    Requesting Suggestions for GPU Upgrade

    Current setup: Q9550 @ 3.4, 4GB DDR2, XFX HD 4890 (stock), BenQ V2400W @ 1920x1200, Win XP 32-bit Primary uses: gaming, coding, minecraft Budget for new GPU: $350 The 4890 has served me well for a long time, but after firing up Metro 2033, I have realized that I want to upgrade to newer...
Back
Top