• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Jake_Jerkum

  1. J

    ASUS Matrix OR Poseidon - CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

    This would definitely help in playing GTA V when it comes out
  2. J

    Antec EDGE 750W Power Supply Lucky Draw

    I have had Antec power supplies in almost every computer I have built. This one would help me complete my build perfectly.
  3. J

    Antec EDGE 650W Power Supply Lucky Draw

    I have had Antec power supplies in almost every computer I have built. This one would help me complete my build perfectly.
  4. J

    Thoughts on Gaming Build

    Thanks for your help. I had a feeling some of the components on the list were a bit dated. I wish I had a Microcenter closer to me but oh well.
  5. J

    Thoughts on Gaming Build

    The power supply I was looking at is Antec HCG M Series HCG-620M 620W
  6. J

    Thoughts on Gaming Build

    Whoops thought I put in the prices. I will list them below. I appreciate the input. A lot of this build was put together in February so its a bit dated. The Westbury store is the closest to where I work but its like an hour and a half away. CPU Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz...
  7. J

    Thoughts on Gaming Build

    All it would be an understatement to say that I don't post much but I need some thoughts on this build. Any advice would be appreciated. My current machine looks like its going to be giving up the ghost soon and I would like to build another one. Right now I only play ESO but that could...
  8. J

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

    I have had a few Galaxy cards over the years and I can say Galaxy has pretty solid products as well as great customer service and support.
  9. J

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 5

    I have had a few Galaxy cards over the years and I can say Galaxy has pretty solid products as well as great customer service and support.
  10. J

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

    I have had a few Galaxy cards over the years and I can say Galaxy has pretty solid products as well as great customer service and support.
  11. J

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 3

    I have had a few Galaxy cards over the years and I can say Galaxy has pretty solid products as well as great customer service.
  12. J

    Left [H]ander's, a question

    Same here. I usually do most tasks with whatever hand is comfortable or convenient. Writing and batting are the only things I have to do lefty, although with some practice I'm sure I can bat righty.
  13. J

    Left [H]ander's, a question

    For a mouse I use my right hand with the left and right buttons mapped normally. At home, on my gaming rig, I use a logitech trackman trackball with my left hand and the left and right buttons mapped reversed. The other PC's in my house all have mice so I use them right handed. I am the ownly...
  14. J

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 2

    I have had a few Galaxy cards over the years and I can say Galaxy has pretty solid products as well as great customer service.
  15. J

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway!

    I have had a few Galaxy cards over the years and I can say Galaxy has pretty solid products as well as great customer service.
Back
Top