Recent content by jajaja

  1. J

    Hot: 20% off (no minimum) at EBAY when using paypal.

    yea, that's what I feel
  2. J

    Hot: 20% off (no minimum) at EBAY when using paypal.

    My paypal registered to two email address. and I got the email in one of the email. but the email I use to log in paypal is the other one (the one that doesn't get the email from paypal). how should I solve this ?
  3. J

    Microsoft Intellimouse. 3 of them. can't tell the diffrence

    what's the difference between retail and OEM ? so they are all the exact same mouse ? Thanks
  4. J

    Microsoft Intellimouse. 3 of them. can't tell the diffrence

    Hi guys, I wonder what'the diffrence of these 3 mouses are. They all look the same but diffrent prices http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826105115 $29.99 http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16826105100 $21.99...
  5. J

    Ratpadz - shipping is still FREE!

    sweet. I just bought the XT one. are you gonna drop me a feedback for my heatwr Kyle ? :D
  6. J

    Windows Server 2008 Free for Students from Microsoft DreamSpark

    It worked :D it turned out that they don't give out key for visual web developer 2008 express :D
  7. J

    Windows Server 2008 Free for Students from Microsoft DreamSpark

    dude. I don't get a second chance for second key
  8. J

    eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

    aah I see. I tought if the cashback is over $200 then I won't be eligible :D. Thanks
  9. J

    eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

    Hi guys. If I buy a product that amount the cashback to $202.5 (lets say a product sales for $675) , will I still be eligilble ? and get $200 cash back ?
  10. J

    Windows Server 2008 Free for Students from Microsoft DreamSpark

    which one from the list is the most usefull and fun program to play with ? other than windows server 2008
  11. J

    eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

    I need the answer to your question too. anyone ?
  12. J

    eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

    I chose the create a new cashback account using with my hotmail email (that email is considered a windows live) then after that I was brought to a page where I should enter my information, first name, last name, email, phone number etc. The box is already filled automatically with my hotmail...
  13. J

    eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

    Guys I signed up for the MS account using my hotmail email, then I was brought to "filling my information" page, with the box for my email already filled with my hotmail email address, then I changed it with my email that I use for my paypal. is this fine ?
  14. J

    eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

    Nope. No email. but then I read on MS site yeah it takes 1-2 days to show up. I'll wait :p
  15. J

    eBay Live.com Cashback is 30%

    Damnn as soon as I finished, it shows me Total pending cashback: $0.00 Total available cashback: $0.00 Total paid cashback: $0.00 Total cashback: $0.00 Available cashback: $0.00Pay me mann. I just spent over $600 paying with paypal and no cashback ? :(
Back
Top