I put a down payment for an ATI x1900xtx at PC Cyber. they are only doing special orders and the price was right at $736.00.
1-2 weeks is the ETA.
P.S. I will be going from a system that has a MX440 to a dualcore system with this beast of a card in it. I just had to share.... :o :rolleyes: :p
I will be upgrading to a 64bit cpu system and I would like to know if, before that can I install the 64bit version of windows on my current systme as I still saving for the other hardware peices?
thanks
Can anyone suggest a MoBo to go along with a x1800xt 512 ? Asus seems to be the most available in my area. I probably won't be doing Crossfire at all. I also will need something that can run my two 'old school' IDE hard drives. Plus a CD rom reader.
Thanks
I have two 'old school' IDE hard drives and a CDROM would I have any problems running them on this MoBo? I am guessing that I need SATA drives....?
http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=15&l3=236&model=787&modelmenu=1
I am soo there with yah bud...dont know what to do....ive been back and fourth with the 'which card should I buy thing' I want to get a 512 mb card but I may want dualies but I would have to get the mobo for a specific card maker....today I am leaning towards the x1800xt512. tomorrow....who...
http://www.cooltechzone.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=2059
'Well, weve been hearing rumors about this for a while, but we finally heard it from the horses mouth not too long ago. Recent conversations with insiders at NVIDIA have led us to believe that their top of the line card...