Recent content by Jademonkey

  1. J

    Speaker Setup Question

    ok so this is what I want to do, I dont know if im going to be able to do it or not. I have 2 sets of computer speakers, one in my room and the other in another room. Both speaker sets are Mini Stereo. I want to be able to either use the speakers seperately, or use them together. I have a...
  2. J

    Possible to build a silent system?

    I will be building a new system, and would like to keep it as quiet as possible. The system will be: Athlon 64 3500 MSI K8N Neo4 SLI 1GB OCZ RAM Gforce 6600GT x2 HDs from old comp(200GB and 60GB 7200RPM) Lian Li PC6083 Case Audigy2 ZA Platinum So far I have looked at Zalman 80mm...
  3. J

    Post what speakers you use!!!

    Altec Lansing FX6021 I just wanted a 2.1 set for my comp. I used to have a Creative dt2500 5.1 set, but decided I didnt want another 5.1 set. The fx6021 set were the best 2.1 set I could find.
  4. J

    New nf4 Boards coming out?

    I am going to be buying a new motherboard for an A64. I was originally looking at the Asus A8N-SLI, but after the bad reviews, I would rather get something else. Is it worth it to wait for a new nf4 based board, or just get one of the ones that are out now? Thanks
  5. J

    Quiet PSU

    I am looking for a new psu, but want a quiet power supply. I was looking at the 400W Zalman Noiseless power supply, but I am not sure if that will be good enough for that I want. Are there any other power supplies that are better but quiet as well? My current system: Asus A8N-SLI AMD64 3800...
Back
Top