Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have a problem with my new PC, and I suspect it has something to do with my harddrive setup. I have 2 harddrives, they are ATA/IDE 100 drives and they are not running in raid. I don´t like raid so I don´t use it. When I get to the POST screen a message comes up that says something about an...
Ahh good. I was worried for some time there :) . Thanks for the reply, it is great to really have a place to ask those "difficult" questions :D , where people know what they are talking about :cool:
I have now aquired most of the parts for my new system, however a minor detail has annoyed me for some time. In the manual to the MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum/SLI there is a note that says
"For this model you MUST use the power supply with a -5V pin supply."
If it needs a -5V then it AINT atx...
I am planning to buy one of these cases for my new rig, but Lian Li is not beeing very responsive on the mails I have sent so here I ask for your help:
How big an PSU can I fit in there? It would be a real pain to have ordered a PSU that can´t fit in it so can you give me some specs on the...
Well I don´t know about that eVGA motherboard he he, never heard of it! :D I think I will choose one which I have at least read some tests of ;) . The price however is not too much of a concern since I value this component to be of great importance. The MSI is actually in the cheap end here...
Or the technology might be abandoned :D just like with the Voodoo SLI although it wasnt the same it works in similar ways.
Anyway after reading some more tests about the DFI cards and the Neo4 I have settled down on the MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum/SLI. In stock trim it bests and is a little faster...
Even though SLI might seem like a great technology, what I remember from the Voodoo days was that, when the next generation of GFX cards comes out even the basic model will nearly outperform what you can archeive by using 2 older cards. That said, maybe the times have changed. Features such as...
Right. So I have been searching articles mostly at tomshardware and a few other sites about the 939 MBs that are availible. However I can´t really se too much of a difference in performance according to my needs. Thats where I need your help because I do not know too much about which features...