Recent content by Ishinomori

  1. I

    G34 next chips Abu Dhabi with Piledriver

    ^This... Albeit at greater then [H]orde prices :P
  2. I

    FS: 3x Opteron 6174s

    Cheers bud, but i'm pretty well entrenched in 37726 with our team competition and such, they have introduced me to folding, and helped me through all the hiccups so far...
  3. I

    FS: 3x Opteron 6174s

    Damn damn damn
  4. I

    FS: 3x Opteron 6174s

    YGPM
  5. I

    FS: SR-2 setup w/ 3.6ghz L5640's

    Then i'm still interested mate... the 600k 4p also went to someone else... :( This would also increase my output 5 fold (get it :p)
  6. I

    FS: SR-2 setup w/ 3.6ghz L5640's

    nice... guess i will be going with the 600k 4p 6174, cheers bud!
  7. I

    WTB: Opteron 6174

    No worries bud, thought i would put it out there anyway, if there was 4 of them i woulda bought them already :P
  8. I

    FS: SR-2 setup w/ 3.6ghz L5640's

    Cheers mate, i'm also from Australia for a heads up... Tried to purchase a SR-2 from here a while back for $1500 with no such luck :) If i got this, i wouldn't blow a larger wad on a 4p 6164HE system :P
  9. I

    FS: SR-2 setup w/ 3.6ghz L5640's

    are non-[H]orde enquires accepted?
  10. I

    WTB: Opteron 6174

    Opteron 6172
  11. I

    WTB: Opteron 6174

    Aren't we all...
  12. I

    A story from Overclock.net

    My appologies for derailing the thread...
  13. I

    A story from Overclock.net

    I ran 2133mhz ram CL9 with it :)... My TPF is 76-77mins, so i complete the WU 5hrs shy of the deadline for bonus points... The "Absolute" deadline is still something like 15days though...
  14. I

    A story from Overclock.net

    No doubt all the reasoning has been gone through before... Stanford needs a performanced based WU accreditor, they have said so themselves... This point is mute though, with the deadline reductions on the BA projects... I'm not sure if even a 2p 6128 system will be able to complete BA with...
  15. I

    A story from Overclock.net

    What wrong with the corehack?
Back
Top