Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
i think I'll stay with the MCR320, thanks guys.
A few more questions. should the fans be pushing or pulling? Also, I've heard that the Laing DDCs die quite often, perhaps from overheating. Is there anything I should do to make sure it stays cool?
I thought i should get the triple because it is only $10 more than the double and gives me the option of adding more at a later date.
What I forgot to ask was, do I need a shroud for this radiator?
This is my first time watercooling, and I'd appreciate if you could give me some advise on these parts. For now I'll just be cooling a overclocked e6600, but I may add a gpu later.
Laing DDC w/ Petra's top
Swiftech MCR-320
Swiftech Apogee GT or D-TEK FuZion
7/16 Masterkleer
3 Yate Loon...
Excuse me asking a question in this thread, I didn't think a new one was needed. I was wondering what kind of red dye to use if I want a blood red color and am not using uv. Will something like the D-Tek uv red make a nice deep red without uv?