Recent content by innocenceisdeath

  1. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    What luminance value for white should one aim for on this monitor in an ideal scenario?
  2. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Does anyone have any idea where I can get a DTP-94 recalibrated?
  3. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Unkle Vito, would you list what equipment you use to perform a full calibration and adjustment of one of these monitors? It'd be really interesting to know what you use. On a side note, is your work limited to CRTs, or does it extend to all display types? I have recently invested in an IBM...
  4. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    This is my picture. The layout could very well be wrong, I was using it to illustrate a question. I have had the same problem, and was asking if this was the correct layout or not, but no-one ever told me. I never did get the damn connection working.
  5. I

    £200 Monitor Recommendation

    Can anyone recommend me some good monitors for around £200? It should be 16:10 1920x1200, and preferably 22-24". Colour accuracy is more important than other features. The U2412M looks great, but it's just that bit too expensive. All help is appreciated!
  6. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    From what I've read in this thread, I wouldn't say that. The cost is certainly a factor, but lots of the people in this thread are gamers. The 2490 can't match the FW900 in refresh rate. Then there's the input lag too. It also still can't match the black levels of the FW900 - even if it is good.
  7. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Can someone please help me get WinDAS working? I'm running WinDAS in XP mode under Win7. I'm having the same problems I had when I first tried using WinDAS. I attach this cable (http://techref.massmind.org/techref/io/serial/rlc2.htm) as shown I choose the model in WinDAS. I configure...
  8. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Great, I really appreciate this if it works. Try uploading to http://www.mediafire.com/
  9. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Anyone had any luck using WinDAS with Windows 7? I can't get it to work. I'd rather not have to install XP again.
  10. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Does anyone have a copy of the EDID file they could upload? Would be greatly appreciated.
  11. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    It's not that I couldn't find a cable ¬_¬ I was asking for recommendations for a good one.
  12. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Anyone know where can I get a good DVI - BNC cable in the UK?
  13. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    This is great! Thanks. Now I've just got to get it working under linux. My NVidia drivers seem to ignore any xorg.conf settings.
  14. I

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Reading through this thread I can't find any definitive method for getting this monitor working properly with an NVidia graphics cards in Win7. Someone posted some hacked 64bit drivers a while back. But the link has expired so that is now no good. Using the NVidia control panel I can only...
Back
Top