• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by InCogneato

  1. I

    AMD Semprons, laptop WIFI card, WD Caviar 640GB 7200RPM, Modern Warfare 2 PS3, +more

    Yes but negotiable. Don't have a motherboard that unlocks, so no.
  2. I

    AMD Semprons, laptop WIFI card, WD Caviar 640GB 7200RPM, Modern Warfare 2 PS3, +more

    Willing to sell or trade these items. I am flexible on prices, packaged deals, items I'd be willing to trade for, etc. Some stuff I may be interested in: electronics, computer stuff, PS3 games. The better the deal/trade, the more likely I will be to accept it so... Throw me some offers...
  3. I

    WTB/WTT for any 2+ Core AMD CPU (AM3 socket)

    AMD-M-DUALLIE pm sent.
  4. I

    WTB/WTT for any 2+ Core AMD CPU (AM3 socket)

    Very simply, looking to get a good deal or a good trade on an any AMD CPU that is AM3 socket and has 2 or more cores. Hoping to do this ASAP and I am flexible on what's being traded, adding money, etc. Let's work out a deal! Some stuff I'm willing to trade/sell: -AMD Sempron 130 (OEM, brand...
Back
Top