Ok so I think I found the problem. I began testing with one stick at a time on the PC and apparently narrowed it down to 1 stick of RAM being damaged. So I have 6gb now and the PC is working fine. Thanks.
Thanks for the replies. Right now I don't have any other PCI-E cards to try out but will find one to test. Does it make any sense that the memory is having problems. The thing that is strange is that when the computer doesnt send signal to the monitor I dont hear a succesfull beep of the...
Hi,
I assembled my computer and it was working fine. One morning I turned it on and the computer doesn't send a signal to the monitor. When it sends signal to the monitor it hangs and loses signal after 10 or 15 seconds. It always remains on(CPU fan on, Video fan on, hard disk, etc.). I...
Well I have used Vuze and it sucks because of the junk they added to Azureus, used utorrent and after a while it keeps hanging my system to the point I need to restart. I have used Bittyrant (based on Azureus) and it works fine but it has a weird way of enforcing the upload speed vs download at...
Hi I just wanted to know the software Vista x64 users use for bittorrent. Currently using 32bit Vuze because utorrent kept hanging my system(known issue) and vuze is slow in terms of too much garbage added to it. I really need the 64bit version of Vista because other OS's do not detect my full...
Currently building a new system and ordered 8gb of ram with a intelCore2duo. I wanted to know the best version of windows to install 64/32bit xp or vista, that can better utilize the full 8gb of ram. System mainly for gaming and virtualization. I know xp 32bit will only detect up to 4GB. Thanks...
OK here is what I have done so far.
1- Replaced the memory to another one that I had.
2-Tried another graphics card. ("thought this was it")
3-Tried another PSU.
4-Tried to clean any excess dust.
5-Cleared CMOS/ram
6-Tried another computer on the same monitor
And the problem...
I did, same problem. Is it possible that my cpu or gpu got damaged with the cleaning? I don't think so. It worked fine yesterday man. The thing that bothers me the most is that I already ordered more RAM for the system because it was working nicely man. Thanks
I took my PSU unit off and cleaned the entire PC with air-dusters. I cleaned it with short bursts of the air-duster and did not tilt it sideways. When I assembled back the PC, the monitor display's the normal BIOS screen but with video being distorted. Like a bunch of discoloration on the...