Recent content by Impulser

  1. I

    $2000 Build

    Mind sharing your thoughts? I'm also buying this in two weeks. I just need to know what I'm buying and do researching into it, to see if it's the best by.
  2. I

    $2000 Build

    I'm building it too test out the processor. I already have a i5 2500k processor in another computers. It about time I test the i7 2600k processor.
  3. I

    $2000 Build

    I want to use the i7 2600k processor. I already have a computer with that i5 2500k
  4. I

    $2000 Build

    What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Video Editing, Encoding, Gaming, Photoshop, Programming, and Web browsing. About Everything! What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? Around $2000, taxes and shipping included. Where do you live? Wisconsin...
  5. I

    New Build

    Thanks a ton!!! I just have a question, how much better is the i7 2600k compared to the i5 2500k? Just wondering. but again thanks, this helped a lot.
  6. I

    New Build

    I don't want the monitor included, and I have the a copy of the OS now. Sorry!
  7. I

    New Build

    I'm not sure, I decided to get a new monitor. I want great graphic quality for a great price.
  8. I

    New Build

    I don't live near any Micro Centers or Fry's stores. The games I plan on playing are Starcraft 2, Battlefield, and Crysis. I plan on using Sony Vegas Pro 10. I have Windows 7 Home Edition.
  9. I

    New Build

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc I'm going to be using it for gaming, live streaming, and video editing. 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? My budget is around 1000$ 3) Where do you live? United States. 4) What exact parts do...
Back
Top