Recent content by ikurox

  1. I

    what router brand do you use?

    d link ftw
  2. I

    Security Cameras? help

    alright thanks for the help i guess ive got some reading to do!
  3. I

    Post Your Connection Speed

    comcast
  4. I

    Security Cameras? help

    i would say my budget is around 500-1000 but could go up to 5k if the quality was needed i want to be able to see who it is. im sure its a neighbor hood kid.
  5. I

    Security Cameras? help

    Im trying to figure out which would be the best for my application. ive been getting a lot stolen out of my yard and want probably 3 or 4 i can mount on my soffit. which would be best at dark? what type of card/software do i need to run them too i really dont know anything about it.
  6. I

    Pencil eraser and dead pixels??

    worked for me...twice! ;);):D
  7. I

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    mines retired as a tv. lol
  8. I

    wall mount

    whats a good wall mount that i could put my 37" westy on?
  9. I

    laptop question.

    which screen would be the best?
  10. I

    laptop question.

    ok, im looking at the HP dv5t now... for 1224$ i get: * – Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (32-bit) * – Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor P8600 (2.4 GHz) * – 15.4" diagonal WSXGA+ High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1680 x 1050) * –...
  11. I

    laptop question.

    im need new of a laptop for school and want it too be around 1000$ cheapers better though ;D i wouldn't mind being able to game a bit on it but its not needed i just want a good sturdy laptop, my friend suggested the dell xps 1530 what do you guys think?
  12. I

    Current monitor options > 30"

    i <3 my westy :D:D;)
  13. I

    Free Raffle from Directron.com and MicroTemp

    IN FTW! ;);)
  14. I

    Network pics thread

    im happy with it.... for now;)
  15. I

    20-24" gaming under 500$?

    Whats the best 20" (suggest something different if its better) wide screen for gaming 450-500$ or under?? (lower the price the better!) I'm selling my Westinghouse and looking for a good non-ridiculous monitor size. Any help is greatly appreciated, thx in adv. :D
Back
Top