Recent content by ikosis

  1. I

    Evga 6800

    if you get artifacts when you unlock, then i think you're stuck with 12 pipes for good ;)
  2. I

    Four Cards in SLI!

    blame it on nvidia :D
  3. I

    Thermalright XP-90C

    ^ thats not very [H]ard ^
  4. I

    5 Intelli mice, all broken

    cursed! :eek:
  5. I

    my new purchases

    alrighty ive decided its about time to hit the comp with a bit of an upgrade two parts i need is a new graphics card and a new psu at the moment im looking at: an albatron 6600gt an ocz modstream 450w comments, suggestions?
  6. I

    Optimum Desktop Resolution

    1280x1024 its the highest my monitor will go while still staying at 85hertz any lower and i can see it wobbling alot
  7. I

    your highest temps EVAR

    something dodgy happened to me once and motherboard monitor told me that my cpu was running at 984C :eek: i was like :eek:
  8. I

    uB3R gR4f1x

    lol!
  9. I

    uB3R gR4f1x

    canadian or american?
  10. I

    uB3R gR4f1x

    hah, you guys crack me up
  11. I

    uB3R gR4f1x

    so hes totally full of shit. thought so ;) i just found it interesting and i cant say i had any idea what he was talking about
  12. I

    uB3R gR4f1x

    I was just over at megagames, and I read a post by some random which I found interesting what exactly is he on about? is this possible? how? :eek:
  13. I

    Best air cooling?

    Sorry, this was meant to be posted in "Overclocking and Cooling"
  14. I

    Best air cooling?

    Alright, I'm getting a 6600gt real soon (either the xpertvision or the albatron) So now I'm lookin' into getting the best air-based vga cooler money can buy. What do you think is the best? I've been looking into the Thermaltake Giant 3, but I'm wary of Thermaltake products, so I was...
Back
Top