Recent content by ikan_semilang

  1. I

    AM2 Heatsink Roundup

    Gigabyte G-Power Cooler Pro Isn't support AM2? http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/gpowercoolerpro/
  2. I

    A-DATA Vitesta

    Anybody can give what model this ram because need to find some review on it. Thanks. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820211012
  3. I

    This value ram Patriot good for overclockable?

    Isn't this ram good for oc? Cannot find about what chipset it using. :(
  4. I

    Comments about some my item wc..noob here..

    Just want to know how about this stuff. Before this just using stock HSF and now want to try watercooling. For at the moment:- Waterblock http://www.cooltechnica.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AQX-MP05-PRO-DTN01 Radiator Dtek Pro-120 Performance...
  5. I

    The WC Thread: You got questions, we got answers!

    AquaXtreme MP-05 PRO Universal CPU Water Block http://www.cooltechnica.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AQX-MP05-PRO-DTN01&Category_Code=WB Can't support socket AM2 or not? Thanks. :D
  6. I

    Got question about 3D Galaxy Liquid Cooling System

    Hi to all, I'm got question about 3D Galaxy Liquid Cooling System. The question is :- 1-Can it support socket AM2? 2-Can the pump support if i'm using maze 4 acetal? Thanks for help noob like me.
  7. I

    Case fans recommendation

    Get Yate Loon fans. :D
  8. I

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Maybe build in....
  9. I

    Need help for make DIY ram cooler from acrylic.

    Thanks Zamboni :D But still looking dimension for making ram cooler holder.
  10. I

    Need help for make DIY ram cooler from acrylic.

    Got any diagram for doing like that? :D
  11. I

    Need help for make DIY ram cooler from acrylic.

    Hi to all modder, I got balance acrylic last time when doing some project. Now thinking to using the balance for make ram cooler. What i need to know is:- -Dimension for it -What tool can cut hole for 80mm fan -How to bend it -What item can make it stable when using inside pc Thank you...
  12. I

    Isn't worth upgrade from 1GB Performance Ram to 2GB Value Ram

    Thanks Coldtronius for your idea. :D
  13. I

    Isn't worth upgrade from 1GB Performance Ram to 2GB Value Ram

    Hi, Currently i'm using KHX3200AK2/1GB 512MB x 2 and thinking want to upgrade just value ram either Kingston or Corsair. Which one more better. Thanks for advices. :D
Back
Top