• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by iibbmm

  1. I

    Athlon64 system in dire straights. Any help here?

    More info, It hangs for about 90 seconds on the bios boot screen before even getting to the windows selection screen, and if I select to enter bios setup, it's about a 60 second wait before it actually opens the setup. Very very odd.
  2. I

    Athlon64 system in dire straights. Any help here?

    Okay, here's an update I pulled everything out of the case and set it up on newspaper. I grabbed a random hard drive from a box and used it. The system booted into ME, which was on that drive for some godforsaken reason. I installed everything into the case (noting that I had used the...
  3. I

    Athlon64 system in dire straights. Any help here?

    nope. I've checked all of them and everything is fine. Could there be a problem with the screws I'm using? The thought had come to me that maybe the case or mounting the board was at fault.
  4. I

    Athlon64 system in dire straights. Any help here?

    Here's the story. In november I bought a new cooler master case and swapped all of my working hardware into it from my old case. Hardware as follows : AMD Athlon64 3000+ 939 Abit Av8 motherboard 4x512 Geil Value PC3200 DualChannel 200GB Caviar WD2000 IDE BFG 6800OC AGP Ultra...
  5. I

    Overlocking Issue - A643000 - Crashes when any games/3dmark/etc are initially opened

    Everything works fine if I bump it down to factory spec. I've tried one stick of ram, I've tried two, I've tried three. I have tried adding voltage and leaving it factory, same results. It just seems to me like it has to be related to the video card, as it only does this with games and...
  6. I

    Overlocking Issue - A643000 - Crashes when any games/3dmark/etc are initially opened

    I am using a 400W 'Ultra' PS. It's the one with the modular cables. Anyways, it's crashing before any real load is being generated. Say I open Half Life 2. it goes directly to black instead of the Valve logo coming up. I doubt that the menu system is generating a huge power load.
  7. I

    Overlocking Issue - A643000 - Crashes when any games/3dmark/etc are initially opened

    I am having a hard time finding any reference to this being a typical issue. Hopefully I'm not being a complete idiot, but I'll be forthcoming of the fact that I'm not really an 'overclocker.' In fact, the thought of me posting on the Hardforums makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.. but I need...
Back
Top