Yea, I checked all the connections over and over and swapped out the old for the new multiple times always arriving at the same result.
Thanks again for the help- I'll check with HP and see what I can find out. I also have officially been turned off from brand name computers because of this-...
Hey guys, thanks for the replies.
The GTX260 in my system does in fact use a single PCI-E connection in addition to a small jumper that plugs into the mobo. I'll try an adapter like you said.
I do not know if the new Corsair supplies enough on the 3v and 5v- I had only assumed it does as...
Hey guys. So here is the deal... I decided to upgrade the video card in my pre-built HP machine. The model is an HPE-180t and I am replacing the GTX260 with a GTX560 Ti. I quickly discovered that I needed an additional PCI-E power cable and so I bought a new PSU to install. The new PSU is a...