• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by IFCphoenix

  1. I

    Computer Audio not working after reformatting?

    Yes, thank you so much LOLANG, you are you my hero :)
  2. I

    Computer Audio not working after reformatting?

    K my Manufacturer is Intel corporation and the model is D865PERL. The chipset is i865P/PE/G/i848P if anyone is wondering. Can some tell me the drivers I need for sound, and thanks a lot LOLANG for the program!
  3. I

    Computer Audio not working after reformatting?

    No I didn't buy it from the store. Anyone know a program that can scan computer to check for the motherboard?
  4. I

    Computer Audio not working after reformatting?

    I'm not sure, but I remember there was a program that showed exactly which one I have.
  5. I

    Computer Audio not working after reformatting?

    I just reformatted my computer, my audio doesn't work on it. I'm pretty sure I don't have the drivers, I don't have a sound card since my audio is on my motherboard. The last time this happened was when I reformatted a while ago. I can't remember exactly how I did it last time but I remember i...
Back
Top