Recent content by IBMGEEK

  1. I

    Most comfortable mouse you ever had?

    Logitech G5
  2. I

    e8400 stock heatsink

    I'm currently using the stock fan at stock speeds. It does seem to get a little hot at full load. (47-52c) I would use a aftermarket one.
  3. I

    FS Nokia 5310 w extra battery NEW $150 free shipping

    Great way to get a new phone and not have to sign a two year deal. I wish I didn't...
  4. I

    FS Nokia 5310 w extra battery NEW $150 free shipping

    I have decided to go back to a blackberry. I have had one for 9 years and didn't realize how hard it would be going back to a normal phone. I opened the box and booted up phone, second battery is 6 weeks old along with charger, 1GB sd, usb cable, and headphones (never used). (phone is new...
  5. I

    FS: 2x cheap laptops & 939 parts & more

    Dell D600 - 1.8GHz , 1GB, DVD-RW, new 80GB hard drive wireless, high res panel (1400x1050) (very nice condition) $200 or $160 (without ac adptor) SOLD Dell D610 - 1.86GHz, 2GB, DVD-RW, 80GB hard drive, wireless & bluetooth, high res panel (1400x1050) (some scratches on cover) $250 or $210...
  6. I

    wtb: a decent agp card (7600gt)

    I have an ATI x800xl, $50 shipped Opps forgot this is a pci-e Sorry
  7. I

    [H]ot - Microcenter B&M E8400 - $149.99

    It's been this price all month, and yes it's only in store. I bit and picked one up, 4GB of RAM and GA p43 board.
  8. I

    WTB: Labtop 300$ range...

    I have a Dell D600 I'm loiking to sell. $225 plus shipping. 1.8Ghz, 1GB RAM, new 80GB hard drive, DVD+RW, a/b/g and bluetooth. It's in great shape I'm not sure about the battery life.
  9. I

    WTB Inexpensive laptop

    I maybe able to help you. I have a few Dell D600s I would like to get ride of. I would take $150 plus shipping for the that's a little dinged up. Laptop 2 is also a Dell D600, nice shape brand new hd. $225 +plus shipping. 1) 1.6Ghz, 1GB RAM, 40GB HD, DVD+RW, wireless, bluetooth? - a little...
  10. I

    WTB Laptop Memory, 200-Pin DDR SO-DIMM DDR 333

    I believe I have some, I will post back once I'm at work.
  11. I

    When is a good time to buy a laptop?

    BTW, you will be using Pro-E, Pspice, VHDL also. I also agree wait until the fall.
  12. I

    PNY 8800GT 512MB PCI-E $149.99 @ BB 6/8/08

    Jumped on this. Most MN stores have these in stock. Blaine doesn't, Rosedale has 33
  13. I

    Best game you ever played?

    #1 - Half-Life (1&2) Single player on HL1 is better #2 - CCS #3 - TF2 #4 - Command and Conquer Red alert 2 #5 - Delta Force (2 believe) Close BF2 Quake
  14. I

    Seagate 750Gb retail $139.99 @ Fry's (no rebate!)

    Are you kidding me, the second I get my order shipped. Now new egg has the .11 for cheaper (free shipping)
Back
Top