Recent content by i300i

  1. I

    Western Digital Time-Limited Error Recovery (TLER) with RAID and SE, SE16, GP Models

    I bought a WD5000AAKS 3 weeks ago from Amazon and TLER is not supported. I have two others that are over a year old that do support TLER. 10 years of only WD disks and I am now done with them. Who'd have thought I'd be buying a pair of 1TB Deathstars for my new home server? Irony can be...
  2. I

    Radeon x800GTO AGP power cable

    I'm looking at a refurb product on newegg, which apparently doesn't come with any cables. Product Can someone tell me if the external power connector on this card is a standard PSU power plug, or if I can find the appropriate cable for purchase somewhere? Thanks
  3. I

    Chipsets for Socket A T-Bird 133

    I have an ABIT KT7-RAID motherboard that’s acting flaky, with intermittent BIOS errors on boot-up. It’s the VIA KT133 chipset. I’d like to transplant the parts to a new motherboard. The CPU is a Socket A (462) Thunderbird 1.2 GHz and the RAM is 2x 512MB PC133 (non-DDR). I haven’t followed AMD...
Back
Top