• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by HyperionX

  1. H

    Which Mini-itx Z97 chipset motherboard should I use?

    I am making a system with I7-4790k Devil's Canyon in mind using a Corsair 380t motherboard and a GTX 980 ti hybrid card. I am trying to pick a motherboard but I am having some trouble with it, it seems like all the motherboards of this type has bad reviews (on newegg). The only requirement I...
  2. H

    Graphite 380T with two AIO?

    Thanks for the information. this means i would go with the H80i and the H100i from corsair. if that's the case then there's a problem because the NXZT bracket for GPU doesn't support those coolers. Does anyone know if there is a bracket out there that would work with those AIOs?
  3. H

    Graphite 380T with two AIO?

    I'm thinking of a geforce 980 GTX with a AIO using the NZXT G10 GPU bracket. with a corsair H110 placed on the side of the case. And then an i7 with a H90 with the radiator on the back, because i want to put a 200mm fan up front. So my question to all those that had experience with the case...
Back
Top