• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by HunterZ

  1. H

    32" Samsung HDTV as PC gaming monitor?

    Thanks, I'll take a look. Went to an "outlet" store that was selling floor model and scratch&dent TVs and got a 47" 120Hz 1080p Vizio for $400 after tax, so I'll be keeping the 32" Samsung as my PC monitor for the near future.
  2. H

    32" Samsung HDTV as PC gaming monitor?

    Testing it now. Using DVI<->HDMI cable, as I can't find a spare HDMI cable at the moment (HD5870 GPU has 2 DVI and 1 HDMI output). Tried with HDMI2 input, with input name set to PC. I noticed that a good number of the picture options are disabled, which hopefully means that it's disabling...
  3. H

    32" Samsung HDTV as PC gaming monitor?

    I'm too old to enjoy playing competitive multiplayer games :) I should probably test it with Fallout: New Vegas though. The product listings for the LN32A550 seem to brag up down and sideways about having only a 5-6ms response time, so it's probably about as good as I could home from an HDTV...
  4. H

    32" Samsung HDTV as PC gaming monitor?

    I have been using a mediocre 24" 1920x1200 Hyundai W240D (with a TN panel, not one of the PVA ones) that I bought a few years ago from Fry's as an emergency impulse buy replacement for an old Dell 2407WFP whose backlight burned out. The W240D itself finally died last weekend. I was actually...
  5. H

    TERRIBLE Logitech Customer Service!!!!

    Just make sure that if you buy their high-end models, to get the Z-5500d and not the Z-5500 or Z-680.
  6. H

    TERRIBLE Logitech Customer Service!!!!

    No worries: 1. We just want to get the word out in hopes that it will convince Logitech to give end-users a higher priority as far as customer satisfaction and obligations go. 2. Our frustration (and occasional anger) is directed solely at Logitech and not at you guys who are kind enough to...
  7. H

    TERRIBLE Logitech Customer Service!!!!

    Sorry to spam three messages in a row. I've crossposted to driverheaven's forum: http://www.driverheaven.net/showthread.php?p=613322
  8. H

    TERRIBLE Logitech Customer Service!!!!

    Just wanted to mention that people may also want to see what other Logitech customers are saying on their speaker forum: http://forums.logitech.com/pe/action/forums/defaultview?msgBoardID=10100204 Moderators were deleting complaint posts at first, but so many people went there to talk about...
  9. H

    TERRIBLE Logitech Customer Service!!!!

    I've also been waiting for over two months for a replacement for my defective Z-5500s, and am in contact with bobn4burton and the other people he mentioned. The big problem is that Logitech seems to think that they can wait as long as they want by not telling their sales call center people...
Back
Top