• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by HuangMin

  1. H

    Please Help. My PC kept restarting.

    Sorry, I'm not good with computers. How or where can I find the information (GPU/PSU)?
  2. H

    Please Help. My PC kept restarting.

    The CPU is hp envy phoenix 810 pc series Monitor: hp pavilion 25xi Windows 8.1 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz 16GB RAM 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor I did a system recovery but the problem is still there. There is no dialogue box or notifications. It just...
  3. H

    Please Help. My PC kept restarting.

    My pc restarts whenever I run 3ds Max. I bought this pc during this year March. I need to render often thus I got a pc that can run 3ds Max well. And yesterday, my pc kept restarting when I tried playing a dvd too. May I know what the problem is or what went wrong? I had already seek help from...
  4. H

    My pc restarts whenever I run 3ds Max. I bought this pc during this year March. I need to render...

    My pc restarts whenever I run 3ds Max. I bought this pc during this year March. I need to render often thus I got a pc that can run 3ds Max well. And yesterday, my pc kept restarting when I tried playing a dvd too. May I know what the problem is or what went wrong? I had already seek help from...
Back
Top