Recent content by hshot_rooke

  1. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Sorry, I must be stupid, is the google sheets spreadsheet that has the compatible hardware, cooling, GPU on the first page anymore? The link seems to be there, but I can't find the compatibility worksheet. Was it removed or am I missing something?
  2. H

    Writing the Next Dragon Age

    DA: Origins and DA: Inquisition and the DLC were amazing. DA2 sucked.... Agreed though, DAO and DAI were 2 of the most enjoyable RPGs I've played.
  3. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Looks like the owner also drilled some giant holes on each side for greater airflow...
  4. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Thanks Chapeau...yeah, I googled it after I asked...sorry. Did not realize your keys were different gradient in previous pics. very nice.
  5. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Thanks Chapeau! Build and presentation are awesome! Another question, what is the difference between the blue gradient double shot key caps? And where did you buy these blue gradient double shot caps? I see the keyboard on amazon but not the caps you're referring to.
  6. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Mind if I ask what keyboard that is?
  7. H

    Like them or not, Google's Pixel phones will be the iPhone competitor we've demanded for years

    Agreed, battery life in my Android phones have been significantly better than my previous iPhones. Depends on which phone you have and your usage patterns, but my Android phones have always been good with pretty heavy usage during the day. My iPhones never lasted a day...but I haven't owned a...
  8. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Chapeau, one question, do your USB ports and audio/mic ports at the front still work? Or did you have to remove them due to your RAD?
  9. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Hey folks, awesome that this thread is still going. I have a V2 that has been running beautifully for a while now. I've got a ASUS z97I-Plus and I hate the attached antenna that came with it. I remember seeing someone in the thread that purchased router antenna to replace his. Can anyone...
  10. H

    Jonsbo RM1 the Tiniest ATX X99 build ever

    Why is it that we are so technically inclined that we can build complex ITX systems but we can't resize our images?
  11. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I'm guessing the PP05-E cable is providing enough power. The PP06B I guess is not. I will try as soon as my slimline adapter comes in and I use the cables that came with the SX600. Thanks again.
  12. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Thanks AFD! I'm using the Silverstone PP06B cable with a slimline plug. Just took a look on Newegg and 3 people confirm that this cable does not have enough power to power a slimline optical. Sucks, cause I bought this cable just for the optical...
  13. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Can anyone provide any insight on my slimline optical drive issue? Tinkering with it some more, I found out that - the BIOS recognizes the optical - Device Manager lists the optical - I can send an eject command to it and the motor tries to eject anything in the drive The problem seems...
  14. H

    Slimline Optical DVDRW from Mac to Windows Machine

    Hi folks My friend recently installed a second SSD in his Macbook Pro in the DVD drive location. He had no use for the slimline optical drive, so he gave it to me for my M-ITX machine. The drive worked perfectly on his Macbook Pro. I've hooked it up to my Win 7 x64 machine now. It is...
  15. H

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    Hey all, I did a search through all the forums but couldn't find anything. Has anyone else had a problem with optical drive in Windows? I inherited a Mac slot drive DVDRW model: LG HT-DL-ST GS31N. Fits fine in my M1 and it is RECOGNIZED in my bios but for some reason I can't see the drive in...
Back
Top