• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by horatiub

  1. H

    Asus P6T Deluxe, G.Skill 6GB not running at stock speed and only 4GB showing

    Isn't that going to damage the CPU? the maximum should be 1.5v on this. Also, if I really need to go that high, isn't it better to just replace the RAM? Either go with Mushkin or try another set of G.Skill.
  2. H

    Asus P6T Deluxe, G.Skill 6GB not running at stock speed and only 4GB showing

    CPU i7 920 D0 stepping Motherboard Asus P6T Deluxe v2 Memory F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ Cooler Dark Knight For a couple of days, the memory passed all the possible tests, I was overclocked at 3.8GHZ, but never changed the DRAM settings from stock. Then it happened, the system started to recognize...
  3. H

    Intel Bad Axe 2 memory?

    nobody?
  4. H

    Intel Bad Axe 2 memory?

    Here is my setup: E6600+ Intel Bad Axe 2. I'm looking to buy 2GB of RAM. I'm planning do some overclocking, nothing extreme though. Can you guys recommend some RAM? Thx
  5. H

    Good Silent PSU

    also, one more thing: 430W or 500W? My system will probably be something like: E6600 Conroe, 2GB RAM, 2-3 SATA HD, 7600GT, Lian Case with 2 fans, a heatsink Which PSU should I go with?
  6. H

    Good Silent PSU

    Thank you for your response. I guess I'll choose the one that is cheaper at the time I will order.
  7. H

    Good Silent PSU

    ok, now i'm really torn between the Season S12 500W and the Enermex Libery 500W. I know that the Seasonic is more silent than the Enermex, but I know the Enermerx has modular cables. Speaking of which, why is it better to have modular cables and what do they really represent? Sorry my...
  8. H

    Good Silent PSU

    So definetely a Seasonic then? Are they more reliable as a PSU than Enermex? Also, which Seasonic model do you recommend? and are the Seasonic and the Enermex the most silent PSUs on the market?
  9. H

    Good Silent PSU

    I'm not going to get a really high end videocard, probably a 7600gt. And yes, I'm thinking about running a RAID setup.
  10. H

    Good Silent PSU

    I'm torn between an Enermax and a Seasonic. Which one of those is better? Which one is more silent? I would need this PSU for my Conroe build. Also, should I go with a PSU higher than 500W? Thank you
  11. H

    Should I camp out at Fry's?

    I just came back from the Fry's store in Illinois and I spoke with several sales people there and they told that they had a briefing today on the Core 2 Duo CPUs and....they will be start selling them only on August 7th.
  12. H

    Is it better to buy a case with the power supply already or...

    thank you everybody for your input. So far I heard good news about enermax PSU and Lian cases. Any other ones that I might wanna look into?
  13. H

    Is it better to buy a case with the power supply already or...

    Ok, thanks for the links. The case is not that expensive, but I hope it has good cooling and airflow.
  14. H

    Is it better to buy a case with the power supply already or...

    any other cases that I should look into?
Back
Top