Recent content by Hitti2

  1. H

    upgraded from msi 960 2gd5 to 3060ti fe

    actually never updated my sig, 10600k@5ghz.
  2. H

    upgraded from msi 960 2gd5 to 3060ti fe

    been long time since gpu upgrade.
  3. H

    I think I have a good binned 10600k@5.1Ghz stable

    In my uefi, i have cpu set at fixed, it gives an option for dynamic or fixed.
  4. H

    I think I have a good binned 10600k@5.1Ghz stable

    What is boost? I know there is ratio ring, avx offset. I dont know what boost is, sorry. My cpu stays at 5.1Ghz. See photo for what I am using for cooling. EK coolstream pe 240 rads, this beast.
  5. H

    I think I have a good binned 10600k@5.1Ghz stable

    cinebench r23 10386pts. Win 10 x64 Pro | I5-10600k | MSI Z590 A Pro | CL16 BL2K8G32C16U4B CPU 5.1Ghz at 1.375v, ring ratio 4.6Ghz, avx offset 0. All speedsteps disabled. Dram timings 16-18-18-36 2n=2t at ddr4-3200 at 1.35v. I have good results. I am going try for 5.2
  6. H

    Police Mistake Cryptocurrency Miner for Marijuana Farm

    Idiots jumping to conclusions ruining lives and properties. Anyone recall copblock.org? It no longer seriviced but they use to post brutal police beatings/shootings and animal murder news. He is lucky he does not live in the US, shoot first never ask questions.
  7. H

    Windows 10's Live Tiles Dead? Windows Lite Will Reportedly Feature a New Start Menu

    There is a widget pack. I use 8GadgetPackSetup.
  8. H

    Windows 10's Live Tiles Dead? Windows Lite Will Reportedly Feature a New Start Menu

    I like the tiles they are very useful to me I use them daily.
  9. H

    Win10, low writes, 2 x ssds raid0

    Because I am using OROM >Intel RST(e) RAID ROM v13.1.0.2126< (>MIRROR<) Here is a slightly modified variant of this Intel RAID ROM module: >"Universally TRIM modified" Intel RST(e) RAID ROM v13.1.0.2126 with TRIM in RAID0 support<(>MIRROR<) Note: This modded OROM may be usable with all...
  10. H

    Win10, low writes, 2 x ssds raid0

    Also tried 13.1 still same.
  11. H

    Win10, low writes, 2 x ssds raid0

    Win7, it was fine. Normal high read/writes.
  12. H

    Need help

    Because I have my 840's in raid0, samsung magician doesn't recognize the drives leaving no options. stupid samsung, cuz I long time ago when I had one 840, I created bootable secure erase usb sd card and that now in raid, I can't even create an updated secure erase bootable media cuz well how...
  13. H

    Win10, low writes, 2 x ssds raid0

    I guess writes are not fixed uhg, I took a look at previous write benchmark and they are in the 900's.
  14. H

    Need help

    Nah, I have an macrium image backup of the OS. Yup you're right, I could have sworn month ago when I was eyeing ryzen build I seen an intel chipset on an amd board and though huh, intel and amd must be working together. But I just checked you're correct, x470. Btw, I think I fixed it. So, my...
  15. H

    Win10, low writes, 2 x ssds raid0

    I think I fixed it. So, my PC would not post after restoring a OS macrium image cuz I uninstalled the storage driver and software leaving the OS crippled. I cleared cmos to get boot, went in UEFI, stupid me had set the ram to 1066 vs 1600 for the ddr2 ram. Saved and exited and booted into system...
Back
Top