Recent content by hippocrypt

  1. H

    Buying two monitors today please help

    I must have looked at over 50 monitors now, and I am having so much trouble deciding. I need two 23.6/24 inch VESA monitors under $200. I might do low 200's for IPS. I'm a computer science student, so clear text is important to me since I do 8+ hour coding sessions. I do play a game here and...
  2. H

    BenQ GW2x50(HM) thread.

    Lol, I know but I'm telling you what I saw at Fry's.
  3. H

    BenQ GW2x50(HM) thread.

    I picked two GW2450's up today at Fry's, but I'm afraid to take them out of the box because of 15% restocking fee :eek: I mainly just want a couple of nice monitors, that display text well, and I can watch movies on. How do these compare to Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED or Asus VS248H-P? Edit: When...
Back
Top