• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Hexxed

  1. H

    PM sent :)

    PM sent :)
  2. H

    Aion Beta

    any sites still handing out beta keys? I'm not about to pay to participate in an open beta. If I like it, then I'll buy it.
  3. H

    Return to AOC or give Aion a try?

    "PLAY IN THE OPEN BETA, download aion" ncsoft forgot to mention you need a key. Nothing like downloading 9 gig to find out you can't play the game. :|
  4. H

    What bluetooth headset are you using?

    Jawbone 2 if you want to drop $130 on a BT headset. I recommend it.
  5. H

    No more TF2 updates until 2009?

    As with any class based game, you will never satisfy everyone. Classes are great, but the inherit design that: Class A > Class B, Class B > Class C, but class C > A is still the issue. Personally, I thought TF2 was perfect before they started patching and updating. It all started with the...
  6. H

    Noctua NH-U12P CPU Heatsink Review

    I've ordered my NH-U12P along with a couple NF-P12 fans to replace others in my p180. OP: Thanks for the review
  7. H

    iPhone fm transmitter?

    I tried a couple different FM transmitters, this one seemed to perform the best. If you can find a clear radio station it will sound pretty good. However, an FM transmitter is never going to be the best quality, but it's pretty universal considering any car has a radio. With that said, you...
  8. H

    is a g15 worth it

    I used the macro buttons a lot in the different MMORPG's that I played. The live macro recording is nice and you can fine tune them if they didn't quite record the way you'd like (whether it be sequence or timing). I never used the LCD because I was using 2 monitors. Now, I'm back to only FPS...
  9. H

    The official "clean desktop" club.

    Looks like Rocketdock with the Stacks Docklet addon http://rocketdock.com/addons/docklets/1791If
  10. H

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Westinghouse LVM-37W3. The desk is deep enough with the keyboard tray out that the monitor isn't *too* big. Monitor is also used for console gaming, movies, and tv. Yea, my chair is weak. . .
  11. H

    The official "clean desktop" club.

    Most of my programs launch off macros on my G-15. All other programs are on the quicklaunch bar.
  12. H

    Just Updated 3G to 2.1 firmware...

    Best of all.... it doesn't take 2 hours to sync my phone!
  13. H

    iPhone fm transmitter?

    I use an iTrip. When you plug it in it asks if you want to activate airplane mode, but you can press no and it works fine.
  14. H

    The Lord of the Rings Online Refer-A-Friend Program

    I've got 3 open 10-day trial keys again. Again, I have a founders' account, so if you choose to buy the game the discounted Founders' pricing of $9.99/mo is available to you. Shoot me a pm for a key.
  15. H

    The Lord of the Rings Online Refer-A-Friend Program

    If anyone needs a 10-day trial key, shoot me a PM with your email address. Also, I have a founder's account, so if you decide to purchase the game after using one of my trial keys, the $9.99/month or $199 lifetime subscription is available to you (its normally $14.99 I believe).
Back
Top