Recent content by Herbert123

  1. H

    Could someone please vectorize this for me?

    Quickly done with Vector Magic http://vectormagic.com And some cleaning up. Not great, but a quick and dirty job. Use Inkscape to open and convert to pdf or eps. http://www.mediafire.com/file/kna1z8icntw8ksu/logoconversion.7z
  2. H

    Free video editing software that is downloadable

    For a fully professional non-linear video editor, try Lightworks. http://www.lightworksbeta.com/ Used to edit and cut films like "The King's Speech". This is not for the faint of heart, though: you will have to invest some time to learn it. But very powerful, and honestly quite amazing...
  3. H

    48gb on p6t deluxe?

    BTW, what is a good effective page file size for this amount of ram? I set it to 8~12gb, otherwise it would eat up more than 40gb of my valuable revodrive space.
  4. H

    48gb on p6t deluxe?

    Right, back to report whether 48gb works on a ASUS p6t deluxe v1. It works! :cool: Since I had trouble finding any real confirmations on the net whether this would work, or not, here my rig specs and a screenie. Windows 7 pro 64bit Asus P6T Deluxe SAS v1 i7 920 @ 3.6ghz 6x8gb CL9-9-9-24...
  5. H

    48gb on p6t deluxe?

    Just ordered an additional 3 modules. I'll let you know how it pans out. I am picking them up this Friday.
  6. H

    48gb on p6t deluxe?

    First post here! I made a newbie mistake, and got three g-skill 8gb RipjawsX modules to expand my pt6 deluxe v1 x58 mainboard to 24gb (while I officially should have gone with 6x4gb). However, despite my misgivings that it would work, after some tinkering with the bios settings, it's...
Back
Top