Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Also when you say camera, do you mean still pictures sent, or are you wanting a video feed?
A game camera like Dead Parrot mentioned, probably doens't send a video stream, I will just send a few pictures captured with motion.? Especially if it's using cellular data.
I'm sure you could use some of the years spent coming other IT jobs as security experience. I think you can test and if you pass you will get the vet once you meet the job time...? There also is sscp and ceh to look at.
I agree with Infraguard and ISSA.
I think the name was no more room in hell. There are ads that displayed when you were connected to a particular server. I think one of the and ads were malicious. Basically similar to getting a virus or a trojan while browsing websites with compromised ads.
I don't think that CAT6 or CAT7 are needed. I would try it without the router and plug your desktop directly into the modern. The Intel 219 is fine. I would also test speeds between two wired devices on the network to check if the router can handle that too...
There are many different things that could cause your issue. You definitely could have an IT personal from your company look at the issue. Probably not an easy fix.
Good luck!