• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by hello im sean

  1. H

    Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

    I'll make a rage comic about hdd vs ssd if I win! :D
  2. H

    Archos Gen9

    Can't decide if this will be worth it, comes down to the screen for me, anyone else somewhat bothered by the 4:3 ratio? Might just save up for the new Samsung
  3. H

    Monitor for bf3, going big

    Curious why do you recommend the alienware over the others? It looks sick and the price doesn't bother me.
  4. H

    Dell u2311h, is an AG coating removal mod possible?

    has a recent review of the samsung sa850 been made? im curious to see how the final model performs
  5. H

    Monitor for bf3, going big

    thats sad, looks like no samsung for me
  6. H

    Monitor for bf3, going big

    How is ghosting and input lag on the new Samsung sa950? I'd probably get the 23 inch version but I'm still curious to see how the perform for gaming being an ips at 120hz
  7. H

    the thread to end which 120hz monitor.. for 2d lets name the pros and cons please

    I like gloss so the asus seems to be my cup of tea. And don't worry I gave Google and the search bar a good workout the past few days haha. I haven't heard much about how the alienware shapes up though? I liked the LG but apparently its been discontinued, so Idk what I'd do about dead pixels. I...
  8. H

    the thread to end which 120hz monitor.. for 2d lets name the pros and cons please

    okay this question has been hashed over a million times BUT i still cant get a clear answer about much more than input lag and contrast. What about ghosting and the other factors that make gmaeplay smooth? From those with experience with these displays for 2d gaming strictly! i dont care for...
  9. H

    Monitor for bf3, going big

    Yes but nukedukem have you ever played a 120hz monitor to compare too? I am grateful for your input though!
  10. H

    Replacement for Dell U2711

    does anyone know if the hz27wa can even be had in the US right now?
  11. H

    16x10 VS 16:9 -- Game Support

    another thing to note about 16:10 vs 16:9 from what i understand is that 16:9 screens of the same resolution generally have smaller pixel pitch or density. Correct me if im wrong but wouldn't this provide a better image?
  12. H

    HP ZR30W or Samsung S27A950D for FPS gaming?

    woah woah woah, so if you have too much fps coming from you video card and only a 60hz monitor it causes image tearing? how does that work.
  13. H

    Monitor for bf3, going big

    hi hard forum! long time lurker here, first post. I've been doing a lot of research on displays lately getting ready for BF3. I think i've narrowed it down to the dell 3007wfp-hc, ACD 27" or 30", HP zr30w, or the hazro hz27wc. Few things about me, im not a fan of anti-glare coats, but if...
Back
Top