Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Yeah, Me. :) I just looked up today and saw I had a couple of PM's and it was JJ from 10/04-10/05. I have been so derned busy at work or home sleeping to go back to the grind and just kinda breezed through from time to time on my phone and I saw that today on my main computer. This is gonna be...
Man oh man, AMD is really letting themselves become a punching bag on Bulldozer so far. No real use in upgrading for me until I see some serious differences. I just saved $400-$500 on a new setup by not upgrading. :D
I really liked the idea that I could monitor my computer from my netbook versus depending on all these random programs on the internet that may give me incorrect readings. The overclocking feature built in is really cool considering I used to have to pencil in and/or solder things to get more...
I liked the idea that I could monitor my computer from my netbook versus depending on all these random programs on the internet that may give me incorrect readings. The overclocking feature built in is really cool considering I used to have to pencil in and/or solder things to get more voltage...
I have had both company's offerings in my boxes over the years. Yeah, I am proud of my current 6970 but I was seriously looking at the 580GTX as another option at the same time I was buying it too. I feel if I had bought the 580GTX it probably wouldn't have been much of a difference in my...
How about pushed back to September 19th?
http://www.hkepc.com/6810/page/1#view
Translation for you non-Chinese readin' mofos... :D J/K
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?273538-AMD-Bulldozer-to-be-launched-in-19th-September