A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I would consider getting the ASUS GeForce GTX 670. It's got great reviews, even techpowerup gave it a perfect 10!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121637
Hello Susquehannock,
I would suggest you goto the Microcenter in Baltimore. They have a great deal with $50 off a mobo when you purchase a processor with it. They will price match with newegg as well so be sure to check the prices on newegg to see if its cheaper. Below will help you get started...
I've been using the Logitech G500 since the day it was released. I'm an avid gamer and it does the job for my FPS games. But most of all I believe it will be personal preference.