• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Hawat

  1. H

    To all owners of a 7900 GT defective

    Here is my thread posted at ASUS customer support forum, if you have a couple of minutes, please read it: I presume there are so many ASUS customer that have purchased an EN7900 GT and have experiemented several problems with this hardware like system-crashes or several kind of graphical...
  2. H

    Who has a WORKING 7900?

    I´ve got an ASUS 7900 GT, I don´t OC it yet. Every game I try runs OK (Oblivion, FEAR, Quake4, Doom3, Far Cry, GRAW, CoD2..etc..). 3DMark 2005 and 3DMark2006 works without a problem, the same for Aquamark 2003 and an HDRL stress test. The only problem I see is the card always fails on 3DMark...
  3. H

    7900 GT Strange Behaviour

    I guess I´ll keep it, since if gaming does well, there is no real reason for RMA it and stay about a month without graphic card. Once I´ve got the first failure on any game I´m going to RMA it quickly.
  4. H

    Oh NO...my 7900GTX....:(

    I guess your card is failing, check PSU voltage, make sure you are using latest drivers, and do some synthetic Benchamarks/ test FEAR-Quake4-Oblivion like games, to assure your card is specifically failing on BF2.
  5. H

    7900 GT Strange Behaviour

    I want to make an idependent thread about 7900 GT failures because my case is quite strange. I´ve got purchased an ASUS EN7900 GT, with stock frequency 450/333. My problem is that this card runs great any game like FEAR, COD2, Battlefield 2, Doom3, Quake4, Oblivion, Far Cry or Ghost Recon...
Back
Top